(28 May 2020)
At LLB Luxury Villas & Suites, our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. Following the declaration of the coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic on March 12, we would like to extend our warmest thoughts to the people who have been affected by this unfortunate event and our deepest appreciation to the healthcare workers and local communities who are fighting against the virus.
We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials. All is in place to keep your health and safety top of mind.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all measures, specifications and procedures across all Villas’ facilities to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
- Intensified cleaning and hygiene protocols. Our team will be receiving ongoing briefings and make sure the enhanced sanitising/disinfection protocols are kept.
- Extensive cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints
- Provision of disinfectant dispensers for our guests in all Villas.
- Villas will be disinfected before each check-in
- Collaboration with certified disinfection service providers.
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests.
- Responsible and compliant personnel.
In addition to these measures, please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to learn more about what you can do to travel more safely.
VIRUSES AND SUMMER SEASON
Viruses are very difficult to survive in summer high temperatures, sun exposure and salty mist from the sea !
Summer and higher temperatures start in Greece from early May – Virus spread is already eliminated in Greece and now everything is getting back to normal!
GREECE in total is the safest country to travel and have holidays. Only a few incidents of the virus. Only 2900 incidents and 175 losses since February 2020.
MYKONOS is a summer island destination and as you already know, everything happens in the open air (restaurants, bars, coffee shops, beach bars, etc). There has been no reported incident on the island.Therefore the risk of contagion is minimal. Also all businesses take measures to improve safety for travellers (less tables, higher hygiene protocols, masks to all personnel, etc).A virus cannot be transmitted via sea water or outside in the open air (beach, outside spaces, etc)
VILLAS & SAFETY
In Mykonos you will have your own House – Villa that is carefully disinfected with specialised detergents (According to Health Protocols). You will have your privacy and safety and still be able to enjoy the hot sun, your refreshing pool and the amazing views of Mykonos island.
Many of our guests are even considering using some of our villas like shelters away from viruses, if the situation in their countries gets more difficult. They feel a lot safer in island destinations away from the urban environment.
GREEK GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVE ON CANCELLATIONS
Given the unprecedented disruption to the travel and hospitality industry, we postpone the opening of our Villas, with a view to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please read below how you can adapt your travel plans with us:
- On April 13th 2020, the Greek Government intervened in the tourism sector in order to alleviate the negative effects of COVID-19. According to the new law, Legislative Act. 1369/13-Apr-2020, for bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19, guests may cancel their reservations and receive a credit voucher for the full value of their deposit already paid, for use within 18 months from the date of issuance.
- The value of each voucher must be equal to the amount paid by the customer in advance when making the booking.
- If the total value of the service chosen by the customer is less than the value of the voucher, the customer may choose to either receive a new voucher for the amount corresponding to the difference in value, with a duration to be agreed between the parties, or receive the difference in cash when the original voucher expires.
- On the other hand, if the total value of the service chosen by the customer exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference is paid by the customer to the tourism enterprise.
- This credit voucher can be used to book any of our villas in the next 18 months during Summer season 2020 (April – November 2020) and Summer season 2021 (April – October 2021).
It is noted that if the voucher is not used within 18 months, we will refund the initial amount of the deposit in cash to your account.